Sunday, April 11, 2010

cookbook struggles

I'm struggling with my efforts on the cookbook. I have managed to find about 30 recipes in my regular repertoire, but every time I ask the facebook fans for requests, they go unanswered. I am serious about writing this book, but I want it to contain things people actually wanna know how to make. I can't expect to sell a book if I can't give the people what they want.

I intend on including a sections on helpful tips and tools of the trade so to speak. I also want to take some old favorites and give them a new twist, dress them up for enterainment, etc. If anyone out there is actually reading this thing, than please feel free to request a recipe type, genre, specific ingredient you are unsure of what to do with or would like a new look at an old favorite-let me know and it'll probably make it into the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment