Monday, May 12, 2014

Caesar Dressing

Quick, easy, and guilt-free!

Now, I don't feel much guilt about food anyway, I'm a foodie-but I do try to make things as healthy as possible.  For this recipe, there was a little mayonaise, but very little and I used an olive-oil based mayo (which is what I tend to keep around when we don't have veganaise). 


1/4 cup of low fat Mayo or Veganaise
1/2 cup of plain yogurt. 
2 tsp anchovy paste
2 tsp spicy mustard
2 -3 tbls grated Parmesean cheese
Juice from half a lemon

Freshly ground pepper

Whisk together ingredients and put on your favorite greens for a yummy salad.

For dinner tonight, I seasoned chicken breasts which were given a quick pan fry, then sliced to top a bed of romaine, carrot, and cucumber then topped with the yummy Caesar dressing.  Guiltless and DELICIOUS! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment